TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that upon making a reservation with Eden Health Retreat, you are accepting all "Terms and Conditions"
Deposits & Payments
To secure your booking, a deposit of $595 is required for up to week-long stays, and $990 deposit for longer stays of 9 nights or more. (unless otherwise specified that the full prepayment is required, ie Advanced Booking offers and Online Specials).
The balance is payable in full a week prior to arrival and is non-refundable. We accept bank transfer and credit card payments however, please note payments made via Diners Club or American Express will incur a small processing fee of 2%. We also offer EFTPOS facilities however, please note EFTPOS has a $1000 daily limit and we do not have cash out facility. The payment for any additional items purchased during your stay must be finalised prior to departure.
Credit card details are required as surety upon check-in. Alternatively, a cash deposit of $500 and a photocopy of a current driver’s licence will need to be produced at this time. Failure to produce either of the above will lead to cancellation of the stay.
All payments, including deposits are non-refundable. Reservations postponed due to unforeseen circumstances more than 5 days in advance of your arrival may be rescheduled within 12 months from the date of payment. A reservation may be transferred to another person to be used within the 12 months.
Postponements between 5 and 1 day prior to your planned arrival date will result in 50% of your deposit being forfeited, while bookings changed on the day of arrival will result in the full accommodation being forfeited.
Cancellations or amendments made to any non-complimentary limousine transfers made within 2 hours of the scheduled pick-up time will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
We offer clear arrival and departure instructions and details upon confirmation of the booking to fit with our tightly-scheduled program. Regardless of whether you are a new or returning guest, we have the right to cancel a stay or suggest finding alternative accommodation for the first night if you are unable to arrive within the agreed check-in time, ie. during reception hours and prior to orientation which is integral to your experience.
“3 months prior Advanced Booking” Policy (30% off special)
• Advanced purchase of 3 months or longer prior to the stay
• Full payment required on confirmation of the booking
• Date may be changed once only
• Normal treatment inclusions apply
• Eden Reward Points are included
• No refunds available
“Departure Special” booking policy
Offered to in-house guests are available for purchase up to a week after your stay.
• “Bring a Friend for Free” for Twin-share and 35% off the normal rate for single travelers (based on rack rate prices).
• Choose your length of stay from 5 nights (or longer) options.
• Treatments and Eden Rewards points are not included with this offer.
• Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Offer is valid for use within 24 months.
• A deposit of $990 is required with the balance payable on confirmation of stay dates.
• Eden Rewards Points are not included in the Departure Special offer and as of the 24th of March 2011, referral points are no longer included in conjunction with these specials (ie return guests receiving referral points for referring friends, colleagues and family for their first stay).
• This special is based on our rack prices (at the time of deposit) and is not in conjunction with any other offer.
• The purchase is transferrable and can be gifted to others. If transferred, the validity date remains from the date of purchase and not the date of transfer.
Twin share accommodation is a popular option and part of the experience for many guests staying at Eden. Although we endeavor to meet your requests when placing you with a fellow guest, group diversity does not always accommodate for this. Due to limited availability, cabin configurations are set prior to your arrival.
Gift Certificates are payable in full in advance and are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. Gift Certificates are non-refundable however you may transfer/give the Gift Certificate to another person.
Eden Prizes are non transferable.
Inclusions such as treatments and Eden Rewards Points are at Management’s discretion, and will depend on specials and discounted rates. This will be made clear at the time of booking and on our website and advertising literature.
Treatments Policy & Cancellations
Please note that we have a 50% payment policy for treatments cancelled on the day they have been scheduled. Treatments booked after the day of your arrival are subject to availability. As we make every effort to ensure your treatments are both suitable and enjoyable with our highly qualified therapists, we emphasize that each treatment you choose is experienced on a subjective level and we therefore do not remove or refund charges on treatments received.
Responsibility of Valuables
Upon check-in all valuable items may be placed in an envelope; sealed and kept in our safe in the office. However we advise that the owner, the management and/or the staff will not be held responsible for any breakage, loss or theft of these personal items.
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service, and this includes protecting your privacy. Eden employees or third party providers who assist us only access the information we collect. Information will not be disclosed to any other party unless prior agreement is sought from you. The Commonwealth Privacy Act binds Eden (1988/2001) and a copy of this Privacy Act is available on request.
Eden Rewards Program – reward yourself and your friends
The Eden Rewards Program has been introduced for the purpose of rewarding our guests who not only return to Eden time and time again, but also for recommending our retreat to friends and family. We really value our return guests and the success and commitment they make to their lives. The Eden Rewards Program is a way of showing our dedication and appreciation to them in return.
Accumulation of Eden Rewards points
• Points are accrued for each stay and also for referring other friends or family who are staying for the first time. The exception to this applies for discounted stays of 35% (or more) off, Bring a Friend for Free, and any other outside promotional offers
• The points are only accrued for referring family and friends if they have personally mentioned the “referrer’s” name at the time of booking and they have never stayed before.
• Points are not accrued by either the “referrer” or the referred guest if staying on a promotion of, to the equivalent value to or more than a 35% off special offer.
• The “referrer” must have stayed at Eden previously to accumulate points
• Points are not accrued for stays before November 2005 (prior to the Eden Program commencing)
The Eden Rewards System
• One Eden Point is allocated for each night stayed; for example – a guest stays 5 nights = 5 points
• One Eden Point per night is also allocated to the referrer for the referred person’s stay (except for discounted stays of 35% (or more) off, Bring a Friend for Free, or other outside promotional offers)
• Points are credited to your Eden Rewards account at the time of full payment
• Eden Rewards points are cumulative - no expiry date
• Accumulated Eden Rewards Points are transferrable to immediate family members only
• Eden Rewards members enjoy the benefit of regular special offers and special services
• Eden Reward Stays are not available in conjunction with any other specials
• Points cannot be used in conjunction with payments (unless as a Special Offer) or for treatments or incidental charges
36 Eden Points = 7 Night Stay in the Eden Suite or Eden Superior Cabins, twin or single
(subject to availability)
• Treatments or Eden Rewards points are not included in Eden Rewards stays
Note: points can only be redeemed for 5 or 7 night stays and 36 points will apply to either length of stay. If you have any questions about the Eden Rewards Program, please contact 1800 074 157.
* All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.